In today’s challenging business environment, leaders are looking for sustainable and innovative solutions and new ways to succeed. Dr. John Townsend, best-selling author and leadership expert, designed the Townsend Leadership Program (TLP) as a highly effective way to help business professionals achieve the outcomes they desire in leadership as well as overcome and eliminate obstacles which may be preventing them from realizing their full potential.
Elaine is the National Executive Director for TLP. She has co-led the TLP with Dr. Townsend for over five years and has studied and applied the Townsend model in business and personal settings for the past 12 years.
What does the Townsend Leadership Program include?
Today’s leaders need a complete skill set to help their organizations perform at high levels. These critical skills break down in two categories.
Benefits: As a member of The Townsend Leadership Program, you will experience significant performance results in all aspects of life, including your professional and personal goals. The program will demonstrate the principle that your career and life can be integrated seamlessly and productively. Membership: Teams of a maximum of 10 members meet one full day per month. Team members are selected by best-fit interviews with Elaine from a variety of sectors, including:
- Family owned businesses
- Health and medicine
- Real estate
Aspects: The program uses a variety of approaches to help professionals grow and expand in their specialties, including:
- Stretch goals that direct the course of the leader’s growth
- Unique content lectures designed by Dr. Townsend and delivered by Elaine
- Individual coaching sessions with Elaine
- Confidential small group sessions with the leadership team
- SWOT analysis sessions
- Current readings on leadership and organizational performance
- Marriage/Relationship Retreat in April
- A customized homework system tailored to each team member’s agenda